Review c. v. Dr. Ulloa
Antonio Ulloa Reinoso
Born in Bertamiráns (Ames) on July 2, 1961, is:
- Search and Rescue Instructor.
- Universitary Specialist in Sport Medicine (USC - Spain).
- First european "BR" Certificate - Search and Rescue (UPAME/UNC - Argentina).
- Teacher collaborator with Academia Galega de Seguridade Pública in the Search and Rescue Courses in Mountain and Difficult Access Areas.
- Ex-Instructor of Search, Emergencies and Catastrophes of the Emergency Head Office 911 Central (Ibarra - Ecuador).
- Instructor for the Modules of Anatomical Bases, Physiology and First Aids (Mountaineering and Sports Technical Personnel Level (High Mountain School - Mountaineering Federation of Madrid).
- Instructor for the Modules of Anatomical Bases, Physiology and First Aids (Mountaineering and Sports Technical Personnel Level - Ski Federation of Madrid).
- Director of " ULLOA DE SALVAMENTO” - Search and Rescue School.
- President of the ASOCIACIÓN PARA EL FOMENTO DE LA MEDICINA Y EL DEPORTE (Galicia - Spain).
- Director of the 17 Cimas Project: For the Mountain Safety (already finished successfully in September 2007).
- Medical Adviser of the X-Plore Expedition Team.
- Ex-Director for Formation of the Local Assembly of Santiago de Compostela (CRE).
- Ex-Medical Adviser of the FGDME.
- Adviser of Search and Emergencies Teams.
- Collaborator of Medical and Surgical Academy of Santiago de Compostela.
- President of the Committee in the congress JORNADAS DE BÚSQUEDA, AUXILIO Y RESCATE.
- Collaborator of magazines as expert in The First Aids, Prevention of Accidents and BLS Technologies .
- Doctor in the Xacobeo ' 93 Expedition (Roncesvalles-Santiago).
- Medical Adviser of expeditions to Himalaya, Ruwenzori and Kyrgyzstan.
More about him
In the sports area, to emphasize his labor as:
- Adviser of diverse mass media, natives, local and autonomous, as expert in 4WD and Technical Advisor of Sports Activities in the Nature.
- Director of the Land Travel Project - GALICIA 4x4 (1995-1997).
- Officer of sports projects consolidated as TRANSGALICIA (1995-1998), the project TO THE END OF THE WORLD (1995-2002) and the project SCHOOLS 4X4 (1995-2002).
At the personal level has realized:
- Voyages/trekkings and ascensions for Spain (Teide, Pirineos, Picos de Europa), Europe (between others Rysy-Poland, Carrauntoohil-Ireland, Mont Blanc-France, Musalá-Bulgaria, Ben Nevis-United Kingdom, Dingli-Malta, Mount Olympus-Greece, Gerlachowsky-Slovakia, Snezka-Czech Republic, ...) and South America (Imbabura, Rucu Pichincha,Guagua Pichincha, Iliniza, Carihuairazo and Cotopaxi, one of the highest active volcanoes of the world - Ecuador).
- The Xacobeo Route from Roncesvalles, O Cebreiro and Sarria.
- Routes in motorcycle, Land Travel, etc.
His professional work develops in Bertamiráns (Galicia - Spain).